Margaret Warner: author
- Articles in Journals
- 'Developing Multiple Intelligences', Education World, India, February 2008
- 'Bringing Multiple Intelligences into the Classroom', TeacherPlus, India, March 2008
Articles in MAW Publications, UK
- 2005 - 2016: various topics - available free by completing the form on our Home Page:
- - ‘An introduction to five publications which include excellent activities for classroom use'
- - 'Multiple Intelligences and activities which introduce students to their amazing brains'
- - 'A pen picture of a famous educationalist' – Froebel, Montessori and others
- - 'Spelling, handwriting and word-processing skills' – of particular interest to teachers of young children
- - 'Teaching spelling and handwriting' - as promoted by Charles Cripps
- - ‘The history and development of MI theory' – how and why Dr. Harold Gardner’s original project began
- - ‘Multiple-Intelligences and the teaching of reading and writing' – a critique and comments on Thomas Armstrong’s book The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing – Making the Words Come Alive.
- MAW Education, UK 2022: 'Reigniting the Spiritual Life of Young People after the COVID-19 Pandemic' - Originally given as a virtual lecture at the international conference held at Djelfa University, Algeria in January 2022.
- Introducing Multiple Intelligences , MAW Education, UK 2005 - brings together previous articles, including the history of research into Multiple Intelligences, different authors’ understanding of MI, and reading and writing through Multiple Intelligences.
- 'The Organisation of a School to Provide for the Development of Talent, Appreciation of Limitations and a Growth Towards Sociable Independence', College of Preceptors: 1979 Diploma in School Management Studies
- 'The Head's Role in Providing for the Spiritual Life of Young People', College of Preceptors: 1990 Master's Degree in Education
- 'Headteachers' Perceptions of their Role in Spiritual Education: some empirical data and a discussion', in Education, Spirituality and the Whole Child, ed. Ron Best, Cassell, 1996
- 'Reflections on Inspections'. in Education for Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development: ed. Ron Best, Continuum, 2000
- Changing Education, Good Luck Publishers, India. 1st edition 2011, 2nd edition 2014
- Multiple Intelligences & Assessment, MAW Publications, UK, 2011
- Multiple Intelligences & Lesson Planning, MAW Publications, UK, 2011
- Formative Assessment Ideas, MAW Publications, UK, 2016 (English and Arabic versions)
- Lesson Planning for the Differentiated Classroom, MAW Publications, UK, 2016 (English and Arabic versions)
- MAW Education: 2013 'Changing Education'
- MAW Academy: 2019 'Improving Teaching Skills'