Virtual Teacher Training Webinars – Nov 2020 April, June 2021
- Application of Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom Teaching, Lesson Planning, Different Ways of Assessing Students Based on MI Theory.
- Lesson Planning and Assessment Strategies Were Provided Keeping in Mind Multiple Intelligence and Bloom’s Taxonomy
- One Topic Can Be Taught to Students Using Different Methods
- Children Will Get Multiple Opportunities To Learn Using All Intelligences And Develop Skills
- Evolving Intelligences from Artifacts and Individuals Surrounding Us
- Useful and Insightful Differentiated Classroom Lesson Planning
- Developing Respect for Each Other’s Different Cultures and Religious Backgrounds
- Discussion in Breakout Rooms Allowed Interaction with Teachers from Various Schools
Interested in Our Services?
“Improving Teaching Skills” Online MI Course
Module 2 helped me to rethink my teaching through learning about conditions for better learning; how to identify children multiple intelligences; how to plan lessons and activities accordingly, and how to assess their learning.
Upon completing Module 3, I gained a clear distinction between management and leadership in schools. Much emphasis is on the importance of professional development and how should the school team work towards a multiple intelligences school, and how to develop a parent-school partnership.”