Teacher Training Webinars and Online Courses
Live Interactive Teacher Training Webinars
Book Now for 2023 Webinars
- Critical Thinking is imperative and all schools should give their students an exposure towards such opportunities.
- Importance of critical thinking in the classroom.
- The activity done on the second day helped to critically think about a topic and relate to the aspects covered on Day 1.
- It encourages productive thoughts which can be implemented in the classroom for positive reforms in the students.
- More open-ended questions should be asked in the class to encourage students to think critically.
- How critical thinking can aid in understanding characters (in novels).
- That Critical Thinking is the only way to take advantage of its ability to lead you to the truth. With so much information to us now-a-days, how can we know what is true and what is false?
- The best usable idea gained is using effective questioning techniques that can stimulate critical thinking.
- Practising Critical Thinking Approach in our classrooms along the lines of the Plymouth Model to generate Critical Thinking.
Top up Your Teaching Skills through a Three-module Online Accredited Course.
Accredited On-line 'Improving Teaching Skills' Course
'Improving Teaching Skills' Module 1 – £87.25
- Know about different theories in education;
- Understand how brain research has influenced teaching methods;
- Able to apply this knowledge to improve your own teaching.
'Improving Teaching Skills' Module 2 – £172.50
- The learning environment;
- How students learn;
- Teaching skills;
- Differentiated lesson planning;
- Different ways of assessing students.
'Improving Teaching Skills' Module 3 - £87.25
- An introduction to leadership, management and links with home and community.
- The difference between leadership and management;
- Knowledge of child development;
- Understanding the responsibilities of senior staff;
- Writing a school development plan.